Opening Account with NH Futures
Firstly Please contact our International Business Team before opening an account with NH Futures
- 01 Account opening Procedures
Contact our International Business Team for more details
Fill up the 1)Account Opening Application Form
Submit 2)additional required documents
- 1) You could Receive Account Opening the Application form from our IB Team or Please click the link to document the Form
- 2) Additional Required Documents :
- • Copy of Business Registration or Investor Registration Certificate (IRC)
- • List of Authorized Fund Transferor Signature
- • List of Authorized Trader
- • Bank Account Details
- 02 Standing Proxy
Foreign Investor may appoint ‘Standing Proxy’ to apply for an IRC, to open an account and to do fund transfers.
Local bank, securities & futures firm and Korea Securities Depository can be appointed standing proxy.
Also, Proxy can be appointed by NH Futures.
Additional required documents are as follows:
- • Copy of Standing Proxy agreement.
- • Copy of Business Registration of Standing Proxy.
- • Copy of valid personal ID of the person who hands in the Account Opening Application Form.